Lisinopril 5Mg, 10Mg & 20Mg
Product Code: PR990570
Lisinopril is an ACE(Angiotensin Converting Enzyme) inhibitors type medicine which allows your blood vessels to relax and making it a lot easier for the blood to pass through it and circulate with efficiency.
Lisinopril tablets are used in the treatments of high blood pressure, in the conditioning of heart failure, diabetic kidney disease or with patients who are in a normal state but have had survived a recent heart attack within the last 24 hours. In this case, it acts as a short-term treatment.
Lisinopril can be used by children above 6 years of age and only be used for the treatment of hypertension (a term used for high blood pressure). It should not be used by children who face through severe kidney impairments.
- Product information:
- Lisinopril 5 mg, 10 mg & 20 mg are the dosage variants used to treat the patients with hypertension, congestive heart failure or if you experienced a heart attack, then the usage of this medication can help you improve the chances of your survival.
This drug has been manufactured by Merck and produced under the name Prinivil.
- Lisinopril 5 mg, 10 mg & 20 mg are the commonly prescribed dosage but you can also get a 10 mg and 50 mg dosage if required, based on your given health circumstances and as told by the doctor. Be sure to consult the doctor before the usage of this medication. A maximum dosage allowed in a day is 80mg.
- follow the prescription as directed by the doctor, they might task to increase or decrease the dosage occasionally, all depending on your health report.
Drink a plenty of water on each day, throughout the treatment process with this medication.
If you find the symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea or sweating at an abnormal rate then contacts your doctor. Lisinopril contains agents which can easily dehydrate you, so make sure you are consuming sufficient amount of water.
- Side effects:
- Immediately contact your doctor if go through any of these symptoms of side effects.
Hives, severe stomachache, difficulty in breathing or swelling of your(face, lips, tongue, or throat).
Some of the common side effects include a headache, dizziness, coughing and chest pain.
Other severe side effects are as follows:
- Feeling light-headed and dizziness
- Urine disorders.
- Body weakness due to high potassium or having constant nausea
- Swelling in toes or running out of breath due to persistent changes in heart rate
- Skin or eyes turning yellow
- Warning and precautions:
- Lisinopril 5 mg, 10 mg & 20 mg are the prescribed dosages given by doctors. You are prescribed with these dosages so that you can shift from lower to higher or higher to lower dosage as desired by the doctor rat any given time.
- While using this medication avoid alcohol at all times as it can increase your blood pressure and will interact with Lisinopril causing more side effects.
- Do not use salt or potassium-containing supplements.
- Always be hydrated and avoid heat or high temperatures.
- Do not try to walk or shift body position at a fast rate, try to move slowly and gently as you will feel dizziness while performing a fast physical movement.
- In the case of overdosing or missing a dose, be sure to contact your doctor.