Careprost Eye drops (Bimatoprost ophthalmic)
Packaging Type: 3 ml bottle
Manufacturer : Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries
Product Code: PR190061
Careprost Eye Drops
This drug is used to alleviate conditions such as >Ocular hypertension, Glaucoma and Lengthening eyelashes among others. The main ingredient in this eye drop is Bimatoprost. It helps the eyes by reducing pressure and allowing more flow of fluid out of the eye. It is manufactured by Sun Pharma.
This drug is in the form of eye drops 300mcg/ml. The dosage of this drug will depend on your condition.
For longer eye lashes apply drps with fresh eyeliner brush around eye lashes. Ensure you wash your face before application. Close your eyes during application. To get the best results from the drug apply before sleeping everyday for the prescribed by physician.
There are certain side effects related with Careprost Eye Drops some are severe while others are mild.
- Change of eye colour
- Could cause eye inflammation
- Could complicate macular edema
- bacterial infection
- darkening of eyelashes
In case you notice any of these side effects consult your doctor immediately.
There are certain conditions that should be taken before and while using Careprost Eye Drops. Firstly ensure that you inform your physician of any other medication or herbal remedies you may be using. Any allergies and medical conditions such as scheduled surgeries and pregnancy must also be disclosed.
Other precautions include the following;
- proper cleaning of the face before applying drops.
- Aphakic patients should avoid Careprost Eye Drops
- Avoid touching dropper on surfaces
- Remove contact lenses before application and wait at least 15 minutes before putting them back on.
- Avoid using drops while breastfeeding.
- Don’t use drops on torn posterior lens capsule.
- Read application instructions carefully and apply them to the letter.
- Avoid alcohol while using drops as it may increase drowsiness and other side effects.