Generic Arava (Leflunomide) 20Mg
Product Code: PR990364
Generic Arava (Leflunomide) 20 mg
Leflunomide: Its main focus is on the immune system and to reduce inflammation and swelling in the body. It also affects the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and can treat them. Other than that, it also reduces the joint pain and enhances your physical performance.
- Product information: Generic Arava (Leflunomide) 20 mg, manufactured by Sanofi-Aventis US and can be easily purchased in the range of 70$ to about 150$ per pack of 12 tablets.This medication is used to cure rheumatoid arthritis and can reduce the joint damage and in return increase your physical performance.
- Dosage: The dosage for this medication comes in 3 strengths, 10 mg, 20 mg and a 30 mg whereas the recommended dosage is 20mg once every day.
For patients with low risks of ARAVA related hepatotoxicity myelosuppression are recommended 100 mg once a day for 3 days straight.
For those who are at high risks of Arava related hepatotoxicity (e.g., taking concomitant methotrexate) or myelosuppression (eg. Those taking concomitant immunosuppressants) should take a 20 mg dosage daily.
- Before starting Generic Arava (Leflunomide) 20 mg you must have a checkup to see if you don`t have tuberculosis or other infections.
- Take the prescribed dosage quantity.
- Have regular blood pressure checks.
- Arava can be responsible for lowering the blood cell, which is responsible for fighting against diseases. Therefore, a regular blood test shall be taken.
- Once you stop taking Arava you must be treated with other medicine to eliminate leflunomide from the body which can actively stay in your blood for 2 years.
- You will be given additional drugs to remove the effects of leflunomide so carefully follow the doctor`s instructions.
- Side Effects:
- If you face allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty in breathing; swelling of your (face, lips, tongue or throat). Then, in this case, contact a doctor and get medical treatment.
Other side effects symptoms conclude the following
- High fever, swelling of the glands, body pain, flu
- yellow skin, bruising in various regions
- numbness, burning pain in your arms and feet;
- stomach pain, loss of appetite, change in urine color, jaundice
- coughing with a slight fever, breathing disorders
- lenient skin reactions or allergic symptoms, Gadavistfever, sore throat, swelling in face and tongue
- burning in eyes
- Skin reactions and a reddish purple skin causing intense heat and excoriate.
Other common side effects include
- Nausea, stomach aches
- liver dysfunction
- Severe headache
- Feeling cold with a running nose, sneezing
- Hair getting thin
If any of the symptoms seems to have severe pain or conditioning then ask a doctor`s assistance to get them treated.
- Warning and Precautions:
- Do not intake Generic Arava (Leflunomide) 20 mg
- if you are either pregnant or about to get pregnant. In such case take the drug after pregnancy or get pregnant after you undergo the drug removal phase. This can cause abnormal health and defects on the newborn.
- If you had a history of kidney, liver or lung diseases
- Weak immune system
- Bone marrow disorders
- Diabetes or any other nerves related disease.
- Tuberculosis, hepatitis or any other drug which can interfere or can cause negative reactions with Arava are strictly prohibited.